Browse from the Terminal
brew install w3m(or apt-get or pacman or appropriate command for your OS/distribution)
- Use arrows to traverse the page.
- Press Enter on a text or edit field. You'll see a prompt to type in your text.
- Press Enter to submit. (Duh!)
- Use Shift+b to go back. (Shift+Down Arrow also worked)
Search from terminal
BROWSER=w3m ddgr query
This is helpful in reducing the distraction.
To be honest, search results view is not the best viewing experience. So one is not tempted to hang-around. Just find what you were looking for and get out 😆
- Chris Toomey's tmux course on Upcase
- Nord Theme for tmux
- Awesome tmux
- Oh My tmux
- (My) Cheat sheet
- Scroll thru the buffer using Ctrl+S PgUp : This had me stumped for a while. Mouse wheel scrolls thru the history - which is not what one wants most of the times.
I keep moving between these two.
This is quite stable, and is my
fallback option while I explore Kitty. daily driver.